Texas A&M Engineering Communications is pleased to provide standard PowerPoint slides. Now you can have a professionally designed presentation with the latest facts and figures about the College of Engineering and Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES).
Here are some do’s and don’t’s:
- DO NOT change the background, the design or layout, any colors, or any fonts. We have selected these carefully. Maintaining the correct imaging of the brand will ensure that the College of Engineering or TEES is seen as a world-class program with a great future.
- DO use these slides when you want to give an overview of the College of Engineering or TEES to your audience.
- DO add your own slides using the blank slide as a guide.
- DO feel free to rearrange the order of the slides to suit your presentation.
- DO bookmark this page and check frequently to see if we have updated the slides’ facts, which can change often.
Questions relating to any of the above templates may be directed to Texas A&M Engineering Communications, 979-845-5510.