For requests for digital signage ads in Texas A&M University engineering buildings, and related content graphic design and screen layout design, please contact the Engineering Communications Digital Signage Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should also review the guidelines below.
Please see below for the form needed to request digital signage and to learn more about the digital signage process.
Procuring Digital Signage Hardware
Texas A&M Engineering Facilities, Engineering IT and Engineering Communications staff manage the engineering digital signage shared service powered by REACH.
- Equipment installation must be coordinated with Engineering Facilities.
- Engineering IT handles software and networking support. Contact IT at email@example.com.
- For digital signage hardware inquiries, please contact Donna Malak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Signage Graphics (Ads)
Purpose and Goals
The purpose of digital signage in the Texas A&M Engineering Program is to promote engineering activities, events and educational opportunities by providing well-produced, eye-catching graphics to various audiences.
Our goals are to:
- Improve communication across the Texas A&M Engineering Program.
- Increase attendance at events.
- Inform the engineering community about relevant news.
- Provide student groups a place to promote relevant events and information.
- Provide relevant information to visitors.
- Disseminate emergency information.
See the links below for the digital signage request form and more details about digital signage in the Zachry Engineering Education Complex and other Texas A&M engineering buildings.