Our Digital Signage Team designs and manages static and motion graphics for digital signage throughout the Texas A&M University engineering buildings, including the Zachry Engineering Education Complex.
The Digital Signage Team provides the following services:
- Consult with units to help determine digital signage strategy (along with Engineering IT and Facilities).
- Consult units on digital signage best practices and how to curate content ensuring timely and relevant messaging for their audience.
- Review graphic submissions for quality and brand standards.
- Design screen layout templates.
- Design content area templates.
- Design engaging static and motion graphics for engineering programs and departments for major initiatives and events.
- Design motion graphics for use on social media.
- Schedule digital graphics throughout the Engineering Program that utilize Four Winds Interactive.