If you need to reserve digital signage that is specific to a Texas A&M University College of Engineering department, please review the following information.
- Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis, pending approval of the digital promotional item.
- Priority is given to department and department student programs.
- Only one ad per event or announcement will be approved.
- Reservation request lead time needed:
- Completed ad design: The completed ad design is needed at least three business days (no later than 2 p.m. CDT) prior to the requested reservation start date.
- Design assistance requests: Text, images and other elements must be provided at least five business days (no later than 2 p.m. CDT) prior to the requested reservation start date.
- The maximum duration for digital displays is two consecutive weeks. If space permits, additional dates may be requested and approved by submitting a request for extension on the last day of your reservation. When space is available, additional time may be arranged.
- Please review and verify that your ad meets the design specifications prior to submitting your request.
- The College of Engineering is not responsible for editing copy or confirming copyright of images, logos and text.
- In the event that a scheduled ad must be cancelled (due to an event cancellation or other extenuating circumstances), we must be notified prior to the scheduled start date. Failure to cancel a reservation by the requested time frame could result in loss of future privileges to make reservations.
- Submit your digital signage request and content using the form below.
Engineering Digital Signage Request Form
(Note: The same form is used for Zachry Engineering Education Complex and department screens).