Screen Locations and Sizes
We offer different sizes for digital signage ads inside the Zachry Engineering Education Complex, depending on the type of content and space needed.
Screens in Zachry for General Engineering Content
- Large digital space – 1,920 x 1,080 pixels (horizontal) is reserved for Texas A&M University College of Engineering programs and large collegewide events. Approval must be attained before submitting a digital signage request through our form. Student organization events and announcements will be displayed on the designated “Student Organization Events and Announcements” screens in Zachry.
Screens in Zachry for Student Organization Events and Announcements
The following digital signage ad sizes are available for student organization events and announcements:
- Medium digital space – 456 x 749 pixels (vertical).
- Large digital space – 1920 x 1080 pixels (horizontal).
Please note: The ad location is up to the discretion of the Digital Signage Team.
A template is a predetermined layout of zones on a screen. When joining the Engineering digital signage network, you agree to use a template provided by Engineering Communications unless other arrangements are made.
Visitors across Texas A&M Engineering should see a consistent, cohesive brand presence, while content is unique for each area. Please contact us for screen layout and content area templates.
Example Screen Layout
Large Ad Space Layout
Large and Medium Ad Layout
If design assistance is needed for an ad, a minimum of five business days (no later than 2 p.m. CDT) is required. Design services are only available for College of Engineering departments and programs.
You must include all text, images, other elements and relevant information with your initial digital signage request. A team member will contact you about your request within two business days.
Content must be provided before production begins. This includes text, dates, URLs, logos, photos, and video.
Standard turnaround time needed for design services is as follows:
- Static graphic: one to two weeks
- Motion graphic: two to four weeks
Services Provided and Additional Resources
The Engineering Communications Digital Signage Team provides limited support for interactive signage/kiosks/displays. If necessary, we can provide you with resources for approved vendors for interactive design. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
To submit a digital signage request, use the form below:
(Note: The same form is used for Zachry building and department screens).