There are two options for Zachry Engineering Education Complex digital signage displays for the Texas A&M Engineering Program suites.
- Option 1 – Stream one of the channels currently being used throughout the building on external signage. Please contact the Digital Signage Team at email@example.com to change out the default stream.
- Option 2 – Use a PowerPoint template provided by the Digital Signage Team.
PowerPoint Template Instructions
The PowerPoint templates feature a total of 14 unique slides. There are:
- Three title slide styles.
- Six content slide styles.
- One slide style for full-screen pictures.
- One blank slide style and three blank slide styles with the college logo.
To view these options, click the arrow next to “New Slide” to select the desired slide style.
The template is set up to automatically resize your pictures to the designated region and format your text to the desired font and text size. Use this to help choose which slide would be the most appropriate layout for your content.
Align the design of your presentation with the Texas A&M University brand guide the best you can. Avoid using colors outside of the brand colors palette and do not create any unofficial logos. Brand consistency is something that benefits all Texas A&M units.
Templates use the Texas A&M brand fonts Tungsten (titles) and Open Sans (body text). If you do not already have these fonts, they can be downloaded for free from the Texas A&M brand guide website.
It is suggested that these fonts be used by all to maintain brand consistency, but if you are unable to download or use them, Arial may be used in place of both.
Training for PowerPoint is provided on the Microsoft website:
Displaying the PowerPoint Graphics on Screens
Please upload PowerPoint to a small USB. Then contact the Zachry Engineering IT team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the screen and screen settings to play the PowerPoint.
Contact the Zachry Engineering IT team at email@example.com for assistance.