Engineering Communications provides web support services for the Texas A&M University College of Engineering and the Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES).
College of Engineering Website Updates and Support
The College of Engineering website college-level pages are managed by the Engineering Communications Web Services team, whereas individual department pages are managed by each department’s communication specialist. Contact the designated support representative below to request updates to the college website.
- College of Engineering college-level pages: Web Services team – email@example.com
- Department of Aerospace Engineering (AERO): Felysha Walker
- Department of Biomedical Engineering (BMEN): Jennifer Reiley
- Artie McFerrin Department of Chemical Engineering (CHEN): Drew Thompson
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSCE): Stephanie Jones
- Zachry Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVEN): Alyson Chapman
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECEN): Rachel Rose
- Department of Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution (ETID): Taylor Phillips-Rodriguez
- Wm Michael Barnes ’64 Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISEN): Jan McHarg
- Department of Ocean Engineering (OCEN): Hannah Conrad
- J. Mike Walker ’66 Department of Mechanical Engineering (MEEN): Steve Kuhlmann
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering (MSEN): Dharmesh Patel
- Department of Multidisciplinary Engineering (MTDE): Michelle Revels
- Department of Nuclear Engineering (NUEN): Laura Simmons
- Harold Vance Department of Petroleum Engineering (PETE): Nancy Luedke
- Student Services: Kristina Ballard
- Academic Affairs: Kimberly Ikpo
TEES Centers, Institutes, and Initiatives Websites and Support
Engineering Communications offers TEES centers with a website, which can be requested by contacting the Engineering Communications Web Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org. TEES centers and initiatives also have the option to hire an external vendor for website development, but Engineering Communications requires involvement in all external website projects to ensure brand compliance, web accessibility, security and management longevity. Before starting a web project with an external vendor, please email the Web Services team.
If you need support with your existing website, email the Web Services team. Engineering Communications does not inherit maintenance and management for websites that have been built externally, but we can help start a web redesign project or direct you toward a solution.
Faculty Research Websites and Support
Faculty research websites are offered and supported through Engineering IT. Engineering Communications does not provide for support for faculty research websites, including page updates.
- Compare site options
- Request a website
- Contact Engineering IT for WordPress template website support: email@example.com