- Photos for marketing collateral, news pieces, social media, digital signage etc.
- Video for marketing collateral, news pieces, social media, digital signage etc.
We tell the story of the College of Engineering through video production and photography. Our video and photography production team partners with stakeholders across the college to deliver engaging and informative video content and photos to our audiences. Our producers provide professionally created content intended for our public channels, including our website, YouTube channel, social media channels and digital signage across campus.
Below you can view samples of video production and photography content that our multimedia team has worked on.
Video Production Demo Reel
Photography Demo Reel
Photo and Video Resources
For video/photo best practices and various resources, please refer to the Texas A&M University brand guide.
- University footage/b-roll package
*Note: Download button is located below the title of the video
- University release form
- College of Engineering photo repository
- College of Engineering YouTube Channel
- Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station YouTube Channel
*Note: Engineering Communications can provide journalists with high-resolution images (and in some cases HD video) to accompany articles. To request photos or video, please contact Amy Halbert, assistant director of communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.