Reservations for digital signage in the Zachry Engineering Education Complex are taken on a first-come, first-served basis, pending approval of the digital signage team.
Guidelines for Zachry Digital Signage
- Priority is given to Texas A&M Engineering units and engineering student programs.
- Only one ad per event or announcement will be approved for display.
- The reservation request lead time needed is as follows:
- Completed ad design – At least three business days (no later than 2 p.m. CDT) prior to the requested reservation start date.
- Design assistance requests (engineering departments and programs only) – Text, images and other elements must be provided at least five business days (no later than 2 p.m. CDT) prior to the requested reservation start date.
- The maximum duration for digital displays is two consecutive weeks. If space permits, additional dates may be requested and approved by submitting a request for an extension on the last day of your reservation. When space is available, additional time may be arranged.
- Please review and verify that your ad meets the design specifications prior to submitting your request.
- The College of Engineering is not responsible for editing copy or confirming copyright of images, logos and text.
- If a scheduled ad must be canceled due to an event cancellation or other extenuating circumstances, we must be notified before the scheduled start date.
- Request digital signage using the form below.
(Note: The same form is used for Zachry building and department screens).